Master in Health Care and Research
University of A Coruña
Specialty in biomedical research
Postgraduate degree in medical genetics
University of Valencia
Master in Human Reproduction
University Complutense of Madrid
Bachelor in Biology
University of Santiago de Compostela
Specialty in molecular biology and biotechnology
*Erasmus Grant: promotion 2009-2010 at the University of Roma Tre. (Italy)
Collegiate number: 20476-X
Clinical embryology practical course
Minimal Invasion Surgery Center Jesús Usón (CCMIJU) – Cáceres. June 2013
Practical training in the area of andrology (seminogram, cryopreservation of semen samples…) and in the area of embryology (introcitoplasmic microinjection and vitrification of embryos)
Gynecology and Obstetrics and Assisted Reproduction techniques Course.
April 2014 – IVI Clinic (Vigo)
Cryoembriology in Assisted Reproduction Course
May 2014 – IVI Clinic (Vigo)
1st Human Assisted Reproduction Course (URHA – CHUS)
January 2015 – University Hospital of Santiago de Compostela
Head of the Laboratory of Assisted Reproduction
November 2016 – to date
Laboratory of andrology (seminogram, cryopreservation of semen samples…) and in the area of embryology (introcitoplasmic microinjection and vitrification of embryos, processing of testicular biopsy specimens, sperm DNA fragmentation assays,
semen bank management, etc)
FIV Laboratory (Artificial insemination, In Vitro fecundation (FIV/ICSI), evaluation of embryos, vitrification of embryos and oocites, embryo transfer, etc.)
ZYGOS | Reproduction Galician Center
Biologist August 2014 – 2016
Artificial insemination, In Vitro fecundation (FIV/ICSI), evaluation of embryos, vitrification of embryos and oocites, embryo transfer, etc.
Institute of Reproductive Medicine (IMER) – Valencia
– Support to the andrology laboratory: seminogram, cryopreservation of semen samples, management of a semen bank, processing of testicular biopsy samples, sperm DNA fragmentation assays, etc.
– Assistance for IVF Laboratory: artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization (IVF / ICSI), evaluation of embryos, management and interpretation of the monitor based on Time-Lapse Primo Vision, vitrification of embryos and oocytes, embryo transfer, etc.
Leonardo da Vinci Grant: Biomedical Research Group | Center for Research on Chronic Diseases (CEDOC), Lisbon
May 2013 – August 2013
– Research on intracellular mechanisms affecting neurons in Alzheimer’s disease. – Design, creation and amplification of plasmids by cloning in bacteria.
– Purification of plasmids and transfection in cell lines. Fixation of cells and application of immunofluorescence techniques for subsequent observation by fluorescence microscopy.
– Cultivation primary neurons in mousses. Embryos` dissection and isolation of the primary neurons for their culture. Long-term culture conservation.
Professional internships : Assisted reproduction unit | Our Lady of Fátima Hospital, Vigo
January 2013 – April 2013
– Assistance in the andrology laboratory.
– IVF laboratory assistance: artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization (IVF / ICSI), evaluation of embryos, embryo and oocyte vitrification, embryo transfer, etc.
Professional internships: Water analysis laboratory | Aquagest S.A, Ourense
December 2011 – January 2012
Physico-chemical and microbiological determinations of drinking water and wastewater.
Professional internships: Clinical analysis laboratory | El Carmen Medical Center, Ourense
July 2011 – September 2011
Biochemical analyzes of blood, hemograms, basic and microbiological analyzes of urine, feces and semen, blood bank, etc.