Segrelles IVF works with the latest technology and installations to be able to offer patients a seamless service:
Clinical Equipment used for major surgery
- 3 latest generation ultrasound scanners.
- 2 Operating Theatre.
- Gas and Air.
- High performance instruments for administering anaesthesia in both theatres with regulated ventilation.
- Fully equipped anaesthesia trolleys.
- Latest generation Wireless cardiorespiratory monitoring equipment in theatres and in recovery rooms.
- Peripheral and/or venous catheterization.
- 2 defibrillators.
- Crash trolley.
- Digitally controlled climate (temperature, humidity and pressure) filtered air supply, controlled hygiene and microbiological monitoring of theatres, recovery rooms, work surfaces and floors.
- Fully equipped for conventional surgery and endoscopy.
Equipment used for Assisted Human
High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA):
The air quality in our laboratory is achieved through eh elimination of particles via the HEPA filters which ensures that 99.97% of those are retained in the filter leaving the air quality in the laboratory with an ISO-5 classification. The filters much be changed periodically.
Elimination of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs):
The elimination of these compounds is achieved through filters formulated by Activated Carbon and Sodium Permanganate. The filters much be changed periodically.
High filtered air under positive pressure:
The Air is renewed or recirculated at least 15 times an hour via inlet and outlet grille vents.
Climate controlled laboratory:
The laboratory room temperature must always be maintained between 23 y 25ºC 24 hours a day.
All these elements contribute to ensuring the exclusion of bacteria, viruses and microorganisms from the air in the IFV laboratory.
- G210 InviCell long term incubator which defines, creates, monitors and constantly sustains the optimal environment for human embryos.
- CO2 Labotech C-60 incubator.
- The Eclipse Ti-S with inverted microscope with video camera and monitor for IVF Micromanipulator Narishige Takanome.
- L126 Dual Workstation with gassing and humidification system as well as 2 microscope light openings with heated glass and the Integrated Alu Heat System so as to assure the temperature is maintained throughout procedures.
- Two cryogenic receptacles for safe embryo and oocyte storage.
- Our laboratory features the Leica DM750 Compound Microscope for the visualisation and analysis of samples.
- Labotech C-60 CO2 Incubator.
- Eppendorf 5702, Centrifuge.
- Cryogenic receptacle for semen specimen storage.
CO2 and N2 System.
Equipped with environmental monitoring and control systems.
Temperature probes for critical equipment control.
- Private Security.
- 2 Waiting Rooms.
- 4 Consultation Rooms.
- 2 Examination rooms.
- 3 Beds equally equipped as to Intensive Care Unit beds
- 3 Recovery beds.
- Non-invasive observation.