What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the terminal (PC/Smartphone/tablet) of the user to access certain web pages and that are stored in its memory. Cookies allow, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or of your computer, see which pages you visit, connection time, analyze the operation of a webpage if there are technical problems, etc. Depending on the information they contain and the way they use the terminal can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
- Depending on the ownership:
- Cookies. Are those that belong to segrellesivf.com.
- Third-party cookies. Are those whose title is a third party, other than segrellesivf.com who will question the information gathered.
- Depending on its purpose:
- Cookies techniques and/or customization. Are those that serve to improve the service, find incidents, to recognize the user, etc.
- Cookies of analysis and/or advertising. Are those which are used to analyze information on navigation and offer advertising, either generic or custom.
What is a cookie used for?
Cookies are used in order to offer services and/or custom advertising, to analyze the functioning of the system to recognize you when you log on as a user, find incidents and problems that might arise and solve them in the shortest time possible, as well as analyze and measure the use and activity of the web.
Do you need my consent to implement a cookie?
The consent is not required for the installation of cookies techniques or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service in the information society expressly requested by the recipient. For the rest, it is required of the consent of the person concerned which can be ordered in different ways. In the case of segrellesivf.com, shall be deemed to have been granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice to that at any time may revoke and disable cookies.
What cookies currently use segrellesivf.com?
- TECHNIQUES: They are OWN, session, identification, configuration and registration, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through the cookies is treated only by segrellesivf.com.
- ANALYTICAL: Are those that, well covered by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. It analyzes your navigation on our website with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
The analytical cookies used by segrellesivf.com are the following:
- “Google cookies” the information obtained for it, is treated by segrellesivf.com and by the Third Google Ireland Limitedhttps://www.google.es/intl/is/policies/technologies/cookies/
- “Bing cookies” the information obtained for it, is treated by segrellesivf.com and by two third: Microsoft and Yahoo Sarlhttps://Www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/en-gb/bing/default.aspx and Http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/es/yahoo/cookies/
The aforementioned companies provide the service of analysis of the audience in our page and they are allowing use these data to improve their own services and to provide services to other companies. You can learn about these and other uses from the links indicated. These tools do not get data from the first or last names of the users or the postal address where they connect from.
The information obtained is related to the number of pages visited, language, social network in which we publish our news, the city to which is assigned the IP address from which users access, the number of users that visit us, the frequency and recurrence of the visits, the time of the visit, the browser you use, the operator or terminal type from which you visit. We use this information to improve our site, to detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced with the aim of providing a better service to the users that visit us.
How do I disable cookies?
The majority of the browsers indicate how to configure your browser to not accept cookies, to notify you each time you receive a new cookie, as well as to disable them completely. In order to control the use you want to make with your information, you can configure the browser of your terminal in the way you consider most appropriate for you. In any case, we make you note that if cookies are disabled at technique level and/or operation, the quality of the webpage could decrease or may be more difficult to identify you.
Below we will offer you the links of the main browsers and devices where you have all the information about how to manage cookies in your browser.
- Versión 5: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
- Versión 6 https://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
- Versión 7 y 8 https://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Versión 9 https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9